Graphic Design Courses
Most marketing jobs require some knowledge of graphic design. Explore the following tutorials to get started:
- Canva: An Introduction to Graphic Design
- Coursera’s Graphic Design Sub-major
- Essential Photoshop 2021 Training: The Foundational Concepts – LinkedIn Learning
- Comprehensive InDesign Course – LinkedIn Video
Where to Begin: Canva is a popular programme for making infographics, resumes, and other visuals in a short amount of time. If you want to improve your visual communication skills and discover your inner designer, enrol in their Design Basics course.
Visuals and YouTube
One of the most rapidly expanding channels for advertising is video. Take one or more of the following classes to get ready for a job in video marketing or to hone your existing skills in the field.
Academy at HubSpot Offers a Video Marketing Course
Ad Verification on YouTube – YouTube. If you have no prior experience with video marketing but would like to get started, HubSpot Academy’s video marketing course is a great place to begin.
In-Person Promotion (IPM)
One of the most efficient and personable ways to connect with potential customers and generate leads is through experiential marketing. Whether you’re hosting an event in person or online, these courses will teach you how to make it a success.
Meeting Professionals International’s Certified Event Marketing Strategist Program
Course on Udemy Covers All Aspects of Organizing a Successful Event
Start with the certificate programme offered by Meeting Professionals International if you’re serious about entering the field of experiential marketing. The Udemy course is a great starting point for those interested in learning more about the subject.
Obtaining Your Marketing Credentials Without Spending a Dime
You may be interested in formalising your learning of a new skill beyond a purely recreational pursuit in order to demonstrate your competence or advance your career. That’s exactly what you’ll get if you finish a recognised training course. You can improve your employability by picking up a new skill, and you can boost your standing in your field by completing a programme at a reputable university.
The good news is that doing so won’t require a colossal financial outlay on your part. Below are some of the most highly recommended online marketing certifications that won’t break the bank.
- How to Get Certified in Inbound Marketing with HubSpot and HubSpot Academy
- HubSpot Academy: Earn Your Content Marketing Certification With HubSpot
- HubSpot Academy’s Email Marketing Certification
- HubSpot Academy: Get Certified in Social Media for Free
- Semrush Offers a Comprehensive Training Program for Its Content Marketing Tools
- Sendinblue University’s Email Marketing Program
- Google Digital Garage’s Digital Marketing Course
An excellent foundation for any marketing position is the Inbound Marketing Certification offered by HubSpot Academy. But if you want to learn more about digital marketing in particular, you can enrol in a course at Google’s Digital Garage.